On Monday, June 12, 2017 HR University (HRU) will be open to the public at the same URL, HRU.gov
. Everyone will now be able to use this comprehensive, free, federal Human Resources (HR) career development website. Users will no longer have to log in with a user name and password or create a profile to access career development resources, online courses or perspectives from federal leaders on HR management. Transcripts, self-assessments, and individual development plans will no longer be available.
Current HRU users must close their HRU profile by Friday, June 9th; user profiles will NOT be available after this date. Below are important dates current users must know:
Why is HRU.gov being updated?
By providing an open, free, federal HR career development website, OPM and the Chief Human Capital Officers (CHCO) Council can continue supporting the federal HR community more efficiently.
Last day to finish any online course to receive documentation on your HRU transcript.
Last day to access user profile and print certificates, transcripts, self-assessments, and individual development plans.
|Friday, June 9, 2017
| HRU (HRU.gov) features will include:
- Course Catalog with OPM developed online and classroom courses, as well as limited Federal agency developed online courses (see catalog).
- Career Development resources for HR career paths, competencies, and professional growth.
- Manager’s Corner, a resource for enhancing HR related technical and leadership competencies.
- Recruitment, Work-Life, Mentoring, and Retirement Studio pages with additional community resources.
- Self-generated certificate of course completion, at the end of each online course.
|Monday, June 12, 2017
For agency specific questions, please contact your HRU Ambassador listed at https://hru.gov/Ambassadors.aspx
. All other questions can be sent to HRUniversity@opm.gov